Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Portraits to raise money for CASA

I believe it's important to give back to the community that supports you, so this was a portrait session that I donated to a charity auction which was graciously purchased by the Brownie family at the CASA Red Shoe Party and Auction. CASA is an organization that helps provide adult advocates for foster children in the court system. Thanks to the Brownie's for their support! We took the photos at Percy Warner Park in Nashville and I had a great time with the three of them.

You can see more photos and order prints here!























0 comments:

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP