Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Morning Abbo

I thought I'd share some photos from this Sunday morning I took of Abbo. He woke me up just before 6am barking at absolutely nothing outside. Maybe there was a squirrel or cat there before I made it out of bed, but by the time I arrived, he was barking at thin air...still. Regardless, he looked great in the window light, and since I was already awake and likely not going back to sleep, I grabbed the camera and fired off a couple of frames.

Have a great Sunday and a fantastic last week of summer.



1 comments:

Erica August 25, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Oh Abbo. He's so cute. His eye looks awesome in the first one.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP