Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

E-Session for Kim & Dustin

I met up with Kim and Dustin and their sweet (and very energetic) pup last weekend for an engagement session. We met up at Kim's grandparents house which was bittersweet, b/c they were selling it the very next day, so she wanted to get some final photos on the beautiful grounds. We found one tree with some color left on it and were able to get some fun fall shots (even though it was 75 degrees outside!).

After that, we headed downtown. There was a Titans game that day, so it was a little hectic finding a parking spot. We ended up walking about 5 or six long blocks to get into downtown where we found some cool locations to shoot. On our way, we stopped on a little lookout to watch the game (Dustin and Kim had Jersey's made which was fun, so they threw those on for a few shots as well).

They are getting married on 5/22, so we looked around for a 522 address to see if we could get a creative shot in front of it, but had no luck. No problem, we found some sun and a blank wall and improvised. They couldn't leave without breaking out into their rap stance. Luckily I was able to fire off a couple of frames before they began cracking themselves (and me) up.

Here are a few favorites. The rest can be seen by clicking here. Enjoy! I can't wait for the wedding in May, I know it will be phenomenal!























0 comments:

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP