Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

3 month photo session with Miss Carrie

I was set to meet the Young family yesterday at 10am. I pulled into the driveway, knocked on the door, and no one came. I was sure we had scheduled it for 10am, so I waited, and waited, and 15 minutes later, I finally tried to call Neel. I knew their house looked a little different than I remembered, but it wasn't until I was leaving them a message that I realized I was at the completely wrong house. I'm an idiot! It must be the rush of the holidays. So, I drove about 10 houses away and pulled in their driveway, thankful that a stranger didn't come to the other door wondering what in the heck I was doing at their house with a bunch of camera equipment at 10am on a Saturday morning.

By the time I arrived and the correct house, Carrie had just about had enough waiting around and decided she wasn't up for smiling too much. We caught a few cute shots, but figured it would be best to reschedule. So, I went back this morning, a little earlier this time, and got some really cute shots for Carrie's 3 month session (as well as some cute ones of their wonderful dogs!). Check them out below! You can see the rest here.























1 comments:

Sandra Brewer July 23, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Absolutely love the brown dog pic!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP