Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The most patient subjects

Every once in a while I get the urge to take some shots of our pets. They are very patient with this, but still only last about 90 seconds max before they are ready to go.

I had to lure Abbo (our black lab) over with about 5 or 6 dog treats. That was all I could do to get him to lay there for three and a half seconds. Then he was done, as you can clearly tell by his expression. What a sweet dog!

Gumbo, our relatively new cat, was a little more patient. I had to lure her over with this feather on a string that's on a stick. I propped it up, just out of her reach, and she sat there staring up at it, trying to reach it a few times, then in boredom, realizing she couldn't reach it, she yawned. I snapped the shutter and nearly died laughing when I saw this image below. Have you ever known a cat to have a mouth that big?? Hilarious!


Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

2 comments:

Erica February 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Love these!!!

Kate February 3, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

OK, so these are my new favorite photos by anyone, anywhere, ever. Especially the top one, of course. ;)

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP