Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nashville Baby Photographer: 3 Month Photos of Maida

I visited Miss Maida again today for her 3 month photos. She was looking gorgeous with her beautiful head of hair! One of her cats, Pickles, also modeled for me for a moment while Maida was changing outfits which was very cute. We had planned on doing the shoot a couple days ago, but apparently she has been sleeping extremely well and napped right through our session time. Not a big deal, we rescheduled for today and got some great shots (a sleeping baby is a good baby and makes happy parents, so I'm always flexible when that happens!).

Here are some of my favorites! The rest can be seen and ordered here.


Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photographer

Nashville Baby Photography

Nashville Baby Photographer

Pickles

Nashville Lifestyle Photographer

Nashville Portrait Photographers

Nashville Baby Photographers

Baby Photographers in Nashville

Nashville Baby Photographers

Nashville Baby Photographers

3 comments:

Kate February 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Ooh, love these! Especially the third one down. And what a cute kitty too!

Corey B February 20, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I adore these, that last one is a heartbreaker!

The kitty pic is my favorite though!!!!!

Carol February 21, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I love the pictures. They made me smile and feel happy. Thanks so much for sharing!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP