Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Anne Claire - 4 Months

Tis the season for family portraits. Here is another set. I'm only able to blog about half of the shoots that I'm doing, but hope to catch up after the holiday rush is over.

Some favorites are below and the rest of Anne Claire's photos can be viewed and ordered here.













1 comments:

Corey B December 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

The whole session is so precious but I LOVE that second shot! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP