Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Will!!

Happy Birthday Will! When I saw a one year old digging into a deep red Clifford The Big Red Dog cake, I was convinced their house would be toast. But apparently the frosting was made with some sort of vegetable food dye that won't stain (or so they say). Pretty cool!

Anyway, Will had a great party and I was happy to capture it. He even got a snazzy new set of wheels! See below! The full set can be seen here.


Will Parker 12 months Blog-0004-4765

Will Parker 12 months Blog-0001-4571

Will Parker 12 months Blog-0005-4771

Will Parker 12 months Blog-0006-4825

Will Parker 12 months Blog-0007-4877

Will Parker 12 months Blog-0008-4901

1 comments:

jhon grey December 7, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

Oh wow! what a lovely baby! get such a beautiful photos as a gift for your baby and cherish such moments by proper photographs. professional photographers can help you to get this. for that visit: http://livesnapps.com/

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP