Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Scott and Melissa's Engagement Shots

Scott is a great friend of mine since childhood (I think we met when we were about 4 and have either gone to school together or lived together pretty much ever since then). He and his fiance, Melissa, were kind enough to ask me to be in their wedding, so I won't be shooting it. Our other photographer friend Rych will take care of that, but I wanted to do a few extra engagement and solo portrait shots of them as a small gift.

Enjoy!



















1 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Zach, these are beautiful as ever - in fact, you keep getting better and better! I love the opening shot with their beautiful doggy (I'm such a sucker for the furry ones) and the individual shots of Melissa are just gorgeous. Kudos!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP