Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meet Virginia

As the Train song goes, She's Beautiful! My friends Christy and Hays just had a baby girl named Virginia who my wife and I got to see for the first time on Memorial Day. She's only 3 weeks old, but already has a great little personality. We went over to their house for a Memorial Day barbecue and I brought the camera to catch a few shots while she was awake. I'll have to do a formal session later, but I wanted to post a couple of this cute little girl while I had them.













1 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Waa! These are so cute! I love how you played with the angles. Lovely having a black & white set too, it really works well.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP