Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bridal Portraits for Nicole

I drove to Winchester, TN today, about an hour and a half southeast of Nashville, to do a bridal shoot for Nicole. She looked stunning! We met up at the church where she and Derick are getting married and had a brief scare. While walking down a dark hallway, I (the wedding photographer who is usually SO overly careful about bride's dresses) had a momentary lapse of depth perception or something and caught the end of her dress with my shoe. All I heard was a rrrrriiiippp and everyone froze. My heart stopped, I thought I had just torn off the train of her dress, but after a thorough exam of the dress by 4 people, we decided nothing major had torn, if anything at all. So we were relieved and went on shooting!

Nicole, here are some of the shots. I'll post the rest on my site later. Enjoy!

















3 comments:

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 4:17 AM  

These images would do well in any international photo competition

Anonymous May 26, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Zach, love the orange, lots of fun. My favorites, though, are the close-up of her laughing, and the two shots with that gorgeous long grass. Beautiful!

Corey B May 27, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

This session is fantastic although when reading your story my heart fell in my chest! Oh goodness what a horrible thought - glad it all turned out OK! The grass shots are just awesome, that sky!!!!!! Great job!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP