Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lucy and Mike's Wedding at Cheekwood

I shot a wedding for a fantastic young couple last weekend at the lovely Cheekwood. Lucy and Mike must have done a rain dance, because it apparently rained within 5 minutes of us throughout the day, but we never saw a drop, so the outdoor wedding went off without a hitch.

Lucy and Mike are honeymooning in California wine country, so I'm a bit jealous, but I figured I'd post a few of my favorite photos so far for them to get a sneak peak.

More to come soon!



















3 comments:

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

WAA!! These are so awesome, Zach ... I can't wait to see the rest! Goodness, I'm so excited you'd think it was my own wedding photos! Beautiful, beautiful work. Gorgeous couple, too.

Corey B May 27, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

I adore ALL of these - when I saw them I was ooo-ing and ahh-ing over them. The ones in the woodsy part are just phenominal!

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP