Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lauren and Jason's Big Day!

I just finished going through a first run of the photos from Jason and Lauren's wedding today. It was a fantastic fall day. 75 and sunny all day! They married at The Hermitage, the former home of President Andrew Jackson. It was a magnificent setting and couldn't have been more quaint.

We had their rehearsal and rehearsal dinner last night, on halloween, and a couple of odd things showed up in the photos from a few snapshots I took in the chapel during their rehearsal. See if you can see the object floating in the photos below (#3 and #4, the ones of them at the rehearsal). I won't speculate as to what they are, but it made me look twice and I've never seen anything like that in a photo before!

Despite the possible paranormal showing up on halloween during the rehearsal, we had the good fortune of having a few lady bugs come around on the wedding day for some good luck.

Congratulations Lauren and Jason!

Here is a short slideshow for you to view.

The rest of the photos can be seen and ordered here.





Look next to the skinny candleGhost on Halloween?

Look next to Lauren's headGhost on Halloween?

















They decided to see each other before the ceremony.



































0 comments:

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP