Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updated Blog

As you can tell, I have done a little facelift on the blog. I've added a couple of new features including a navigation bar at the top and the ability to post LARGER photos!

Here's a shot of my mother's dog when I was up visiting her last week for my fake Thanksgiving. Have a Happy Turkey Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Zach, I have to tell you I just love this picture. What a sweet little face. Lee and I may have to have you take some pictures of our Bogie one day. Take Care.

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Zach, I LOVE the new blog - it looks fanTAStic!! I adore this photo too, what a gorgeous expression. Too cute :-) Hope you're doing well ... can't wait to catch up in Vegas!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP