Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Friday, December 26, 2008

The furry Christmas Gift for my Father-in-law

My father in law's wife wanted to get her husband a cat for Christmas, so my wife and I helped do the espionage work - picking the cat up from the shelter, holding him at her mom's house for a few days before Christmas, and then suprising him Christmas day with this GIANT furry beast.

He truly is a sweet guy though. Banjo is his name and he weighs 17.6 pounds. Wow!

Banjo Cat-0003-8676





2 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

What a WONDERFUL Christmas surprise for Ron! We look forward to meeting Banjo. Congratulations, Phyllis for the undercover work, and congratulations, Ron, for the new addition!

Alan and Linda

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

These pictures are wonderful, Zach. I especially like the first one - it captures Banjo's beautiful green. We enjoyed having Banjo hide out at my home for two days in preparation for the big surprise!

Sandra

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP