Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome Home Baby Mimi!

This morning I was so excited to get a chance to photograph little Mimi who just came into the world right before Thanksgiving. She's the brand new daughter of a great family friend from growing up and she could not be more beautiful!

I look forward to many more visits and lots of photos in the future! You can see a sneak peak of some of my favorites below and you can see the rest by clicking here.



















2 comments:

Corey B December 14, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

LOVE the new blog Zach and these images are so sweet! She is such a love!

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Wow, what a cutie-pie! And so tiny still. I love the color shots with dad and then mom, and the first black and white one has to be my favorite - so perfect :-)

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP