Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Corporate Headshots: A few examples

I do a fair amount of headshots for companies around town, but I don't usually post them. This time I figured I'd post a few from a recent shoot to show how it's possible to get several different looks in a short time at one location. We were near an office downtown and spent probably 45 minutes shooting. We did some inside the office and some outside. Here are a few favorites from the shoot. Most of it was shot with natural light with the exception of the of the shot of him leaning towards the camera with his hands on the desk. That was shot with one small flash and an umbrella.


Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

Zach Goodyear Photography

0 comments:

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP