Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sarah and Ian Engagement Session: Washington, DC

I spent the weekend in Washington, DC with Sarah and Ian socializing and getting some fun engagement photos. It was the peek weekend for the Cherry Blossoms, so after starting the day with some champagne and strawberries, we headed down to the Tidal Basin to fight the crowds and get some shots among these stunning trees!

From there, we wandered around Capitol Hill and downtown and found a little restaurant to have a bite to eat and an afternoon cocktail. Then we headed to the Washington National Cathedral which was a gorgeous place to end the day.

Some of my favorites are below and the rest can be seen here. Enjoy and congrats to you both!



























1 comments:

Corey B April 5, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

OMG!!! I love love love love this session - especially the 5th one down. I've been kicking around the idea of going to DC for a couple days just to see the cherry blossoms!

Ahhh, beautiful!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP