Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sophie's 12 Month Photos

Last week I had a chance to capture Sophie shortly after her 1st birthday! She is moving around like she has places to go! We met up at Cheekwood which was gorgeous and spent 45 minutes or so getting lots of fun shots. Some down by the water, some under the beautiful arbors, and some (of my favorites) in front of these giant snowball looking plants (some sort of Hydrangea maybe? I'm not a plant guy). All in all is was a great way to end all the sessions. You can see all of Sophie's past sessions here.

Below are some of my favorites from this one. You can see the rest and order photos here.























0 comments:

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP