Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lauren's Senior Photos

Last week I got a chance to work with the niece of a friend of mine to do her Senior Photos. Lauren (a beautiful young lady) and her dad drove to Nashville from outside of Knoxville to work with me which was great! We had a ton of fun for a couple of hours. I love shoots like this where we have the time to get a bunch of different looks with outfit and makeup changes.

We started out at the Elliston Soda Shop, then went to a book store next door where we got kicked out (okay, that may be a little dramatic, but they wouldn't let us take photos there), so we drove to Hillsboro Village to go to Bookman/Bookwoman where they were glad to have us. Following that, we drove to Germantown and took some photos at Werthan Mills inside a cool loft there. We ended the day at the Belmont Mansion and did photos inside the house and on the grounds. When we were done and I asked her if there were any other photos she wanted, she asked if I could get one with her dad which I'm sure he will be happy to have.

Thanks to Brian Copeland for setting it up and to Kimberly Novosel for doing a beautiful job with Lauren's clothes, make-up and hair.

Congrats Lauren on your Senior year and best of luck in college!

Below are a few of my favorites, but you can see them all and order prints here.

























0 comments:

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP