Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, July 4, 2011

A few more shots of Caroline

We took a few family photos yesterday. Martha's mom helped snap some shots of us. One of them I especially love - she looks at me with these big baby blue eyes and it just melts my heart.

We had a few friends stop by, so I wanted to get some quick shots of them holding her as well.

I also snapped a couple of iPhone photos of the what the house looked like when we came home (thanks to friend and neighbor, Russelle), and another shot of sweet Abbo with his new little sister.




Abbo and Caroline

















2 comments:

Don G. July 5, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Zach/Martha, I am so happy for you and your beautiful daughter! Great family addition!

Joshua Lindsey July 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl Caroline is!! Elizabeth and I are thrilled for Martha and you, Zach. All our love to your new sweetie!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP