Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's a Girl! Caroline Elizabeth Goodyear's first few days

I can now say I'm a father and it feels great! Martha gave birth to our beautiful daughter Caroline on Wednesday morning. I couldn't be more proud. Over the last few days, we've had no sleep, but have had so much fun it shouldn't be legal.

You'd think I would have taken a ton of photos by now, but these are the main ones...I'm holding more dirty diapers and the camera, but once that gets more routine, I'll be sure to take more.

For now, you can see her from an hour after she was born to 4 days later including some happy Grandparents, her first bath at home, and Abbo, our dog, who is in love with her and follows her everywhere we take her, always keeping watch.

I can't say enough thanks to my wife, Martha, for putting up with 10+ weeks of bedrest and all of the hard work, pain, and sleepless nights she has endured to get to this point. She is a trooper!

If you have called or emailed for photos of your family over the last few days, I will return them soon! As you can see, we've been a little occupied, but are loving every second of it!


Caroline Blog-0001-5924

The first hour of her life

Caroline - the first hour







Happy Grandmother

Happy Grandparents

Thinker





Caroline and Abbo

Her first bath at home














6 comments:

Sarah Greene July 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Wow, Zach. Caroline is beautiful, just like her Daddy's photographs.

Charles Freeman July 3, 2011 at 4:51 AM  

Fantastic photos!!! Congratulations

Corey B July 3, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Congratulations to you both! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Penny Greene July 4, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Congratulations Martha and Zack; she's beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The Young Family July 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

She is so sweet and just precious. Congratulations!

SM July 19, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to you and Martha!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP