Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bridal Shoot with Jenny

I did a Bridal Shoot with Jenny, a beautiful bride-to-be, on Friday. It wasn't without a few glitches. It rained all day and the forecast said it was going to continue. She and her mom flew into town for the shoot, so there wasn't an option of rescheduling. Her make-up artist had something come up and couldn't do her make-up. And finally, her mom rented a full-size car when she booked her ticket, but the car company only had compacts left when she arrived which made fitting her dress inside quite difficult.

Luckily, she had some good Karma going for her and everything ended up working out great. The weather held off and we were able to get some great ouside shots. She went to MAC cosmetics in the mall, bought some make-up and had their artsits put it on for her, and the cleaner that had steamed her dress after it was shipped to Nashville didn't want it to be squished in the compact car, so he was kind enough to load the dress up in his van and drive it to the church where we did the bridal session and refused to accept a tip.

Here are some of my favorites. You can see the rest and order prints by clicking here.

























1 comments:

Corey B March 29, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Zach these are great! I really love the back shot of her dress and the ones on the stairs! Some beautiful headshots as well! I'm glad that everything ended up working out!!! I can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP