Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Katie and Scott!

Katie and Scott tied the knot 2 weeks ago and I have some fun photos to share! Scott and Katie chose to see each other beforehand which provided for some awesome pictures. Whenever my clients choose to see each other before the ceremony it's always such a great moment.

The ceremony took place at First United Methodist Church in Lebanon. The reception was held at Cedarvine Manor, which used to be the personal home of Scott's grandmother.

It rained on us pretty much all day, but to Scott and Katie that was just a little liquid sunshine because they brought out the party and tore up dance floor until late in the evening! Just when it looked like it couldn't get any more fun, Scott jumped on the mic to belt out some M.C. Hammer. He had everyone in stiches. What a show!

Here is a slideshow to give you a 3 minute glimpse of the wedding day in pictures. Below that are a few of my favorites. Enjoy and Congrautlations Katie and Scott!

Click the PLAY button below and wait a couple of minutes for the slideshow to load.

The rest of the images can be seen and prints can be ordered by clicking here. Click on the ALL IMAGES folder to see them all, or you can see them split up into different categories.



















1 comments:

Kate April 10, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Wonderful, Zach. The father-daughter dance photos are my favorite. Wow, that tear ... Love the exit too! Now I'm off to see the slideshow ... :-)

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP