Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Charlotte comes to Nashville!

I had a great time yesterday with Sarah, her husband Derek and their brand new baby, Charlotte. She is an absolute delight and couldn't be more beautiful! She's only about a month old in these shots. They also have two cute dogs that helped make some of these photos great.

Sarah and Derek signed up for my 1st year portrait package and this was the first of 5 sessions that we'll have with them. I'm truly looking forward to the next visit!

Here are a handful of my favorites from the day. You can see the rest by clicking here. If you like what you see, feel free to share a comment!























1 comments:

Corey B March 23, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I love all of these - but I think the second one down is my favorite. That is such a sweet moment beautifully captured!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP