Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baird-Stone Wedding in Sewanee

Erin Baird, who grew up in Sewanee and went to the University of the South, contacted me several months ago to tell me that she was getting married at All Saints Chapel in Sewanee and was having a reception at her parents house on the Mountain. I knew this would be beautiful, but I was blown away with everything! All Saints chapel is one of the most beautiful churches I know, so I love shooting weddings there. For the reception, they decorated an old barn on their property with an amazing assortment of flowers, food, and lights. It was stunning. Despite the rain, Erin and Ned couldn't have been happier! Erin, her mom and her twin sister were inseparable, so I have a feeling Ned will be hanging out with the ladies quite a bit now that they're married! :)

Here is a slideshow of some of my favorites. Click on the Play Button (triangle) and wait a minute for the slideshow to load. It goes quickly, but you can browse through the images after the show.

CLICK HERE to view all of the images and order prints.


2 comments:

Russ May 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

wow. the crop on #92 is awesome. i feel like i looking at a still from a Quentin Tarantino movie. note to self..

Corey B May 21, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

I LOVE these Zach! The one with the bride in the stained glass window, wow. The ones of her on the altar are also spectacular!!!! You should enter those in a contest!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP