Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Belle Turns 1!

Belle hit the big 1 year mark recently and she's cuter than ever! We spent some time at Centennial Park where she started out being a little shy, but warmed up quickly. We hung out in the gardens and fed the ducks. Both grandmothers came by as well. All in all, a good day! Here are a few of my favorites - how about those eyelashes! The rest can be seen here.





















2 comments:

Corey B May 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

What a great session! I LOVE the 3rd and 4th pics and adore the second to last one! They are all precious!!!

Erica May 26, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Great photos as always Zach!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP