Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Charlotte turns 3 months old

Last week I met with Sarah and Derek to get some 3-month photos of their beautiful girl, Charlotte (you may remember them from the newborn session here). The first photo made me smile because when I walked into the house and she saw me, she wasn't sure what to think. I saw that lip turn up and I knew the tears were coming soon! But, it was sweet to watch them calm her back down and made for some great photos. Soon enough, she was all smiles and we had a great shoot!

Here are are a few of my favorites. You can see the rest and order prints by clicking here.





















2 comments:

Corey B May 6, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

What a great session Zach!!!! I LOVE that first one, the lip just adds the perfect touch. The last set with the light hitting just perfect are amazing as well!!!!

Kate May 7, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Oooh! #6, the family shot with that gorgeous huge smile ... just perfect. I love the last one too.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP