Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Charlotte is 6 months old!

I did a photo session with baby Charlotte on Sunday for her 6 month pictures. Her mom Sarah suggested we leave the confines of the house which was a great idea, so we met up at Dees Park (aka Dragon Park) in the Hillsboro-West End neighborhood and wandered around for an hour or so finding lots of good spots. Charlotte was FULL of personality! We had a great time and she gave me some fantastic expressions and was all about showing off her two little teeth. Here are just a few of my favorites, including a full-on wink which was too cute! She knows how to work the camera :). We found one cool photo opp in this giant tube that was part of a playground. All was well until another kid started screaming at the other end of the tube. Poor little Charlotte wasn't sure what was happening, but she was very sure she didn't like it and made a great face.

Click here to see a story line of those shots and others of her showing off some cute poses for the camera.











0 comments:

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP