Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Portrait Session for Katlyn

I headed out past Murfreesboro on Sunday to do a portrait session for Katlyn. I had done some corporate work for her mother who called me afterwards to ask if I could come out and get some shots of her daughter before she grew up anymore. I spent a couple of hours with Katlyn and her family at her boyfriend Mason's family farm. We had a great time getting all sorts of different shots around the farm. She also wanted to get a few with Mason which turned out great. While Mason wasn't in the photos, he was put to hard work doing anything he could to keep Katlyn smiling. Katlyn is a beautiful girl with amazing eyes and a very sweet personality. Thanks so much for letting me work with you! If you have any friends who want to do something similar, feel free to pass along my info.

Below are a few of my favorites. The rest can be viewed and ordered by clicking here.





















0 comments:

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP