Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rhine River Cruise

My wife, Martha, and I had the great pleasure of traveling to Europe this summer with her mother, her sister, and her sister's fiance. We took a river cruise up the Rhine River from Switzerland, through France and Germany, and ending in the Netherlands. It was amazing! We saw scenery that was breathtaking, enjoyed great wine, toured a castle, learned to speak a little German and Dutch, brushed up on our French, drank great beer, celebrated 2 birthdays, met fun people, and are all ready to go back tomorrow! The weather was rainy and chilly for part of the time, but it didn't stop of from having a ball. We traveled with Uniworld which was a fantastic experience, one I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a river cruise.

Here are a few of my favorites as well as a slideshow at the end of the stack. Enjoy!

















2 comments:

Stephanie M. August 24, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Zach, these are AWESOME!! How beautiful! I know you must have had a great time. See you in a few weeks! Stephanie

Corey B August 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Zach, these are AMAZING!! I am in love with the third one down of the church, stunning!!!!

Can't wait to see more!

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP