Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hall's Newborn Photos

I had the great pleasure of photographing the newborn son of two great college friends of mine, Ebba and Cliff. Baby Hall came into the world a few weeks ago and was a delight to work with. Some of my favorites are below and the rest can be seen here. Enjoy and thanks, Ebba and Cliff, for the opportunity to capture this little guy's first few weeks! I was honored to be able to do that.



























3 comments:

Aunt Claire June 21, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

These are fabulous! He's such a beautiful child, and the pics of Cliff and Ebba are wonderful, too. I love the communication between tiny Hall and each parent! Thanks for posting them!

Mattie June 21, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Baby Hall is adorable and the picture of the whole fam is my favorite. Great job Zach!

Unknown June 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

This photo album just gave me goosebumps and made me cry real tears... he is so precious. My beautiful little sister is such an amazing grown woman and mother. I am so proud and filled with love. I kinda want a copy of all of these pics!!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP