Welcome to the Zach Goodyear Photography Blog!


I regret to say that after 8 great years, I have made the difficult decision to close the doors of Zach Goodyear Photography. It's something I'm still passionate about, but with a growing family and my main career and love of real estate, I am running out of free hours in the day.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, please don't hesitate to contact one of my fellow photographers who are great: Rich Kalonick or Ryan Dunnewold.

If you are looking for a portrait photographer, please feel free to contact Sandy Burr.


Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Margaret Ann's Bridal Portraits

Here are a few favorite Bridal portraits from Margaret Ann's wedding last weekend in Sewanee, TN. She is a gorgeous young lady who married a great friend of mine and I was truly honored to be a part of their wedding. The wedding was stunning, the bride looked amazing, the flowers were incredible, and the guests had the time of their life. The rest of the wedding photos can be seen from this blog post.

The rest of the Bridal Portrait set can be seen here.



















2 comments:

David Garait June 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

The first one is just terrific... I love this pictures. But let me knows something. You make the shooting several days before the weeding ? Because the church seem to be void..
Is a real marriage or an arranged shooting ?
Very nice work Zach and i will follow your blog now !
Amicalement,
David

Kate June 18, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

These are freakin' fantastic! I especially love the first few. Really beautiful, Zach. :)

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP